Ask UniSA

FAQs for International Future Students


Common Questions

To be eligible for a full semester exchange you must: Be an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student Complete studies at the partner university to the equivalent of 13.5 or 18 units of study... Date Updated: 17/01/2018
The documents you are required to provide as part of your student visa application may vary depending on your citizenship. To check what documents you need to prepare for your application, use the... Date Updated: 21/03/2018
You're considered an Australian applicant if you are any of the following: Australian or New Zealand Citizen Australian Permanent Resident (including Humanitarian Visa holders) You're considered an... Date Updated: 19/03/2018

When can I apply to study?arrow-small-right

You can apply to study a coursework degree with UniSA at any time. If you intend to start within the next three months, you will need to submit your application through our  International... Date Updated: 14/03/2018
Refine by topic
Application & Admission
Degree Information
Events & Exhibitions
Fees & Financial Assistance
Global Experiences
Short-term Study
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Pathways to UniSA
Student Life & Support Services
Visa Information