Ask UniSA

FAQs for International Future Students


Common Questions

You will need to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) at the start of each semester. The SSAF funds services just for students, including social activities, food and beverages, sporting... Date Updated: 18/07/2017

Can I work and study?arrow-small-right

Student visa holders are granted work rights automatically. Once you commence your degree you are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight (14 days) when your degree is in session... Date Updated: 14/08/2017
Adelaide is known as one of Australia's most affordable cities. Cost of living can depend on your accommodation and lifestyle. To see what your average weekly costs might be, use the Study Adelaide... Date Updated: 18/07/2017

When can I apply to study?arrow-small-right

You can apply to study a coursework degree with UniSA at any time. If you intend to start within the next three months, you will need to submit your application through our  International... Date Updated: 01/08/2017
Refine by topic
Application & Admission
Degree Information
Events & Exhibitions
Fees & Financial Assistance
Non-Award study
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Pathways to UniSA
Student Life & Support Services
Visa Information