Ask UniSA

FAQs for International Future Students


Common Questions

You can meet with a Bupa representative on campus or at one of the Bupa retail stores to extend your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) upon arrival: Bupa  on campus support person Bupa retail... Date Updated: 18/07/2017
As a new student you will have paid for OSHC as part of your offer of acceptance. You will receive an OSHC Verification Letter when you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the... Date Updated: 18/07/2017
Bupa  is UniSA's preferred Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) provider. You are free to choose an OSHC provider of your choice. For information about other OSHC providers see Frequently Asked... Date Updated: 18/07/2017
A Reciprocal Health Care Agreement (RHCA) entitles you to some subsidised health services for essential medical treatment while visiting Australia. You're covered by Medicare if you're in Australia... Date Updated: 18/07/2017
Refine by topic
Application & Admission
Degree Information
Events & Exhibitions
Fees & Financial Assistance
Global Experiences
Short-term Study
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Pathways to UniSA
Student Life & Support Services
Visa Information