Ask UniSA

FAQs for International Future Students


Common Questions

Updated Depending on your country of citizenship, you may be required to apply through a registered UniSA education agent unless you are already onshore in Australia. View the full list of countries by... Date Updated: 12/09/2018
UniSA will only allow you to change from your original Education Agent to another if there are exceptional circumstances. If you do wish to apply to change agents, you will need to complete and sign... Date Updated: 28/02/2018
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide advice on this question as each Education Agent will be different. It is your responsibility to speak to your agent to understand what services they will... Date Updated: 28/02/2018
For a full list of UniSA's registered Education Agents, please select your country from the drop-down list on our website . Date Updated: 28/02/2018
Refine by topic
Application & Admission
Degree Information
Events & Exhibitions
Fees & Financial Assistance
Global Experiences
Short-term Study
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Pathways to UniSA
Student Life & Support Services
Visa Information