How do I transfer to UniSA from another university?

To transfer to a University of South Australia degree from another university, you will need to apply.

Applications can be made using our International Application System. If you have been studying at your current institution for less than six calendar months you will need to apply to that institution for a release letter. Please provide the release letter to UniSA with your application.

Was this answer helpful?