What other costs will I have besides my University fees?

You will need to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) at the start of each semester. The SSAF funds services just for students, including social activities, food and beverages, sporting facilities, health and welfare support, employment advice, financial advice, insurance advice, student spaces, artistic activities, study skills and personal development workshops and orientation activities.

Was this answer helpful?