Can I change to another Education Agent once I've applied?

UniSA will only allow you to change from your original Education Agent to another if there are exceptional circumstances.

If you do wish to apply to change agents, you will need to complete and sign the Change of Agent Nomination Form, recording your reasons for changing agents in as much detail as possible. You can then upload this to your application in our International Application System where your Admissions Officer will assess it on a case-by-case basis. If your reasons for changing agents are deemed to be unsatisfactory, you may have the opportunity to be treated as a direct applicant (i.e. with no agent representation).

Was this answer helpful?